Re: 2010/02/11 Release (Yes, a quick one!)

Lynn Deffenbaugh

m6xsd wrote:
Thanks Lynn,
You're quite welcome.

APRSIS32100211 seems to have fixed all my NMEA GPS (hard wired) problems. I will see if I can check Bluetooth later and with a bit of luck see if I can emulate a KISS TNC on a Netbook and try some RF at the weekend.
If you run into any issues, drop an e-mail to the group and/or an APRS message to KJ4ERJ-AP. If I'm at my laptop, I'll see what I can do to help. If it's a simple question, you can message KJ4ERJ-12 (my phone) and I'll try to answer even if I'm out and about.
73,
73 and best of luck getting it all going!

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

Colin
M6XSD.