Re: Max distance

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Robin Williams wrote:
I notice that the max distance is 9999. i suspect that this is 999 miles.
Can this be expanded to cover the whole world.
Robin ZL3REW
If you mean on the Configuration Range number, just click in (or tab to)
the field and type whatever you want. I just didn't want the spin
button to go on and on and on and on like the EverReady Bunny,.

BTW, Note to all: Some configuration options require you to close and
restart the client to have full effect (like changing your callsign or
password). Others require at least a toggle of their respective enable
off and back on (like port changes on NMEA, KISS, or AGW). Others have
immediate effect (like the range number and Genius beaconing parameters).

I really need to work on some documentation, but adding new features and
tweaking performance is much more fun (and rewarding!).

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ