From: "n3wgc@... [aprsisce]"
To: aprsisce@...
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Web Server

Thank you to everyone for the suggestions.  I am extremely familiar with Teamviewer, as well as similar remote access software packages, but that's not what I was looking for here.

The general consensus I am seeing here for what I am trying to accomplish is that it's probably best to just keep running APRSISCE on the display system.  If I set up a TCP/IP port on the NCS system as Lynn suggests, then point the display system to the NCS system, the NCS operators will still have full control of that map without affecting what is displayed elsewhere.  The display system will just pull RF traffic from the NCS system via APRS-IS using the TCP port and will be individually zoomable as-needed.

That brief synopsis may be a little jumbled, but given the options, I think that's the method I am going to attempt, once I have time to sit down and role play it.

We are in the infancy of using APRS for our events and it has been getting better with each attempt.  I am just looking for the most efficient, mostly unattended (which is hard to do with radio equipment attached) and least time consuming deployment for public display.  You guys are helping to make that possible and we certainly appreciate the input!  I will be sure to post my findings once I have made the attempt to do this!

Thanks,
Bobby