Re: Web Server

Ray Rischpater <kf6gpe@...>

Teamviewer is a good suggestion. Another is Chrome Remote Desktop; if you want view-only access, just remote log in and unplug the keyboard and mouse. Chrome Remote Desktop also works quite well on even flakier 4G cellular links.

R.

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 1:10 PM Fred Hillhouse fmhillhouse@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

Take a look at Teamviewer. I use it all the time to see my home PC. I use it for full access but there may be a way to use it to only view current display.

Best regards,
Fred N7FMH

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 10:18 AM -0400, "n3wgc@... [aprsisce]" <aprsisce@...> wrote:

The primary instance of APRSISCE would be running in our NCS trailer.  Basically, I would be looking for a web-viewable version of the same map that NCS operators are seeing live in the trailer.

I basically don't want to have to set up a full APRS station (with the software installed and radio / tnc connected) to display the map.