Re: Hurricane Irma update

John KC4LZN

Glad to hear,  Lynn.  Here in Lake county,  the forecast for the worst is overnight.  Highest winds are forecasted to be 75 to 80. It's going to be a long night.

73

John Wilson

On Sep 10, 2017 2:22 PM, "'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce]" <aprsisce@...> wrote:

We still have power and so far no ill effects from Irma.  Current wind forecast only goes up to 60mph about 9:00pm and the rain chance drops below 100% after midnight tonight.  The yard has some standing water, but the neighborhood drainage is flowing as fast as it can (yes, I took a walk outside to check it out!).

Those are the aluminum storm panels lining my patio opening you see to the left side of that image!  And the time is UTC.