From: "'Jerry' n7yge@... [aprsisce]"
Date: 5/10/17 20:07 (GMT-05:00)
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: RE: [aprsisce] Scroller

That is too bad.  If I want fast access to find if a station is on that I want to send a message to or track, I have to be fast enough to spot that station on a scrolling window or go look at the map to sort out the one single station I am interested in sending a message to or to set up for tracking that station.  I am spoiled where I can get a table listing of all stations with a menu to send a message or track the station.

Thank you for letting me know. As all this time I thought I had missed something.  I would vote for having the static text listing over a scrolling screen.  But who is voting and I am probably in the minority anyway.

Jerry N7YGE