Re: PSAT NO-84

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Well, Hide UnChecked is working, it's just... shall we say... obtuse?

What I do to reduce my list is to first let everything show up.  Then, for each satellite I do NOT want to see, I toggle once through the cycle of checkbox options and then stop the next time when it is completely de-selected.  It's kind of like spinning a combination lock before starting the combination.

Once I've done that with all of the visible satellites (the list is longer than the screen and I haven't added a scroll-bar yet), hide the unchecked ones again and wait a few hours.  Once you have more unwanted satellites showing up that are going to have a pass within an hour or two, you can repeat the above instructions until finally you have them all unchecked except for the one(s) you really want to see.

Or just add an o/ISS*/PSAT* filter term and live with once every two minute updates from the objects that SATSRV flies 24x7 (except when my server or Internet goes out).

On 5/2/2017 3:51 PM, tmtlu3@... [aprsisce] wrote:
Hi Lynn,, I want to let you know that I followed your instructions and was successful adding NO-84 to the Satellite Details List. You weren't kidding when you warned me how many satellites would be added. There are so many now that the HIDE UnChecked option isn't working.Once again thank you for all your help.

                                                                                        Tom, N2UFM