Re: PSAT NO-84

Lynn Deffenbaugh

The Satellite Details window should have a menu that would allow you to add additional TLE information.  Mine looks like:

And I'm using the following 3 URLs, but be careful, I've got LOTS of Satellites listed!

NO-84 is in the nasabare.txt from amsat, IIRC.

On 5/1/2017 10:18 PM, tmtlu3@... [aprsisce] wrote:
Yes Lynn that's the list I am referring to

Posted by: tmtlu3@...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: