Date: 11/02/2010 11:24:39 a.m.
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] New version

Phillip wrote:

>              Yes I goofed on the address  to the group..

Not a problem, maybe someone there will be curious enough about
APRSISCE/32 to track it down and give it a try!

>             Callsign for aprsisce is zl2tze-15
>              Ui-View is -1
>

> Config / KISS is where I put the IP address

Do you actually have a KISS TNC that is IP addressible?  If not, you can
leave all of that configuration blank.  Having it populated won't hurt
anything as long as you don't enable KISS.  Otherwise, it will try to
connect to that address and port hoping to find an IP-addressible KISS TNC!

> How often does it do  telemetry  broadcast

Telemetry is sent (if enabled) every 15 minutes can can be changed in
the XML file under TelementryInterval.  If you change TelemetryDefined
to a different value (or delete the key), then the client will
re-transmit the definitions the next time it sends a telemetry packet.

UI-View shows ALL messages directed to your callsign regardless of -SSID
(per spec, believe it or not) which is why you saw them there.  I'll be
doing something similar when the "enhance messaging" task gets to the
top of my ToDo list.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional