Re: APRSIS32 TNC-X under Linux Mint with Wine

Greg D

It might be a permissions thing.  Check that you can open the port in, say, putty.  I found I needed to add "dialout" to my login's group membership. (This is on an OpenSuSE system, so you may need something in addition or different.)

Greg  KO6TH

kj4erj@... [aprsisce] wrote:

TNC-X Delay means that APRSISCE/32 is having trouble opening the port specified.  Something is wrong in the port's Device settings, likely the COMM port isn't working properly through WINE.