Re: PK-232

Thomas Testa

Port(1):2017-03-15T23:33:08.263 Sent[77]:b`d@`b@bd@c<03 F0>@233308h4032.51N/07410.18WlAPRS-IS for Win32
Transmit Log

On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 7:09 PM, "'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce]" wrote:

Enables / Logging / Port(<YourPortName>) and enable that trace log.  Then hit Transmit and see what if anything shows up in the trace log.

If nothing shows there, then Enables / Logging / Transmit and enable that one.  Then hit Transmit again and see what it says there.

Copy/Paste the output here and we'll see where to go from there.

What is the callsign-SSID of the station in question?

Are you seeing OK in the status pane?

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32

On 3/15/2017 6:45 PM, Tom T tmtlu3@... [aprsisce] wrote:
Thank you for you help Lynn. I went to that link and I have everything set the correct way. It just seams too me that the program is not sending any commands to the TNCat all.

TNX, Tom....N2UFM

On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:53 PM, "'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce]" wrote:

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32

On 3/15/2017 4:36 PM, tmtlu3@... [aprsisce] wrote:
Hi I am new too APRSIS and I am having trouble getting the program to key my radio. I am using a PK-232 TNC. I have the com port parameters set correctly. It is in KISS MODE. If anyone has had the same problem I would appreciate some advice on how too correct this.

TNX Tom.....N2UFM

Join APRSISCE@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.