Re: Password

Lynn Deffenbaugh

As it says at the bottom of every message, if you can send a message to the group, you can send an e-mail to unsubscribe yourself. No password needed.

On 3/15/2017 9:14 AM, Barrie Courtenay barriecourtenay@... [aprsisce] wrote:
I really need to leave this group. It I no longer remember my password and also can no longer use YAHOO. So you could you please delete me from group asap and no longer send me emails
Regards Barrie g7ufi

Baz

Posted by: Barrie Courtenay

<*> Your email settings: