Re: APRSISCE PASS CODE

JoAnn Donaldson

It seems to me that everyone is NOT addressing the elephant in the room and that is amateurs will get frustrated when they do not hear back promptly and will then go looking for a way to work around the problem. If you really want to keep it solely in the hands of the Authors then I would contact the person or persons that are providing a work around to stop providing the work around,

JoAnn Donaldson
AB9YZ

On Tuesday, March 14, 2017 12:59 PM, "Steve kf6wax@... [aprsisce]" wrote:

As a moderator I have eyes on glass from about 5AM Pacific time until late evening, I for one do not leave requests that have been made overnight.
If a request has been made incorrectly I usually email straight back for the required info as I am sure do the other moderators.

Yahoo Groups does have issues from time to time, but I strongly suspect that most Passcodes not received have actually ended up in the requester's  spam box!
As I have already found out that some on this list do not understand, sent in a plain brown wrapper or  sent offlist, I will further explain that eyes on glass is my PC monitor and not an egg timer.
Thank you for your kind understanding,

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 10:24 AM, 'Michael Wright' mfwright@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

> Moderators work too and get to the requests as they can.

also nobody needs a passcode on a urgent need, aprsisce is not for emergency/urgent needs. Well I guess someone can get impatient when they are on a roll with aprs...

Mike K6MFW