Re: APRSISCE PASS CODE

Steve

As a moderator I have eyes on glass from about 5AM Pacific time until late evening, I for one do not leave requests that have been made overnight.
If a request has been made incorrectly I usually email straight back for the required info as I am sure do the other moderators.

Yahoo Groups does have issues from time to time, but I strongly suspect that most Passcodes not received have actually ended up in the requester's  spam box!
As I have already found out that some on this list do not understand, sent in a plain brown wrapper or  sent offlist, I will further explain that eyes on glass is my PC monitor and not an egg timer.
Thank you for your kind understanding,

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 10:24 AM, 'Michael Wright' mfwright@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

> Moderators work too and get to the requests as they can.

also nobody needs a passcode on a urgent need, aprsisce is not for emergency/urgent needs. Well I guess someone can get impatient when they are on a roll with aprs...

Mike K6MFW