From: aprsisce@... [mailto:aprsisce@...]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 11:35 AM
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] NH is safe!

Probably not a good time to chime in with Arizona weather while I use APRSIS as it will be in the mid 90s today!

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 8:29 AM, Rob Giuliano kb8rco@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Rob Giuliano included below]

Seems rather stange.

I have often wondered about weatherman.

Most don't seem to be able to look outside and tell what the weather "IS".

Professional baseball players batting 0.250 (1 in 4) is probably about average.  Not sure weatherman do that well in some areas of the country.