From: "'David Shrum' dave.n8pu@... [aprsisce]" <aprsisce@...>
Date: 3/14/17 00:35 (GMT-05:00)
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: RE: [aprsisce] APRSISCE PASS CODE

I have a question, doesn't anyone know how to edit emails, you should do that before you send out warnings about such things, all you are doing is providing another opportunity in case they missed it the first time. I too shared a link in the past but was strongly shown OFF LIST why things like that shouldn't be done. I understand why, but I'm guessing that some of the moderators would if they reply on the list that they would edit out the link to at least do their part in not furthering the said offense. If it wasn't the moderators that chimed it then whoever did, use a little common sense and edit.

Dave N8PU

No I'm just one of the members of this group, a no body.