Re: New version

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Phillip wrote:
Yes I goofed on the address to the group..
Not a problem, maybe someone there will be curious enough about APRSISCE/32 to track it down and give it a try!

Callsign for aprsisce is zl2tze-15
Ui-View is -1
http://aprsnz.aprs2.net:14501/
Config / KISS is where I put the IP address
Do you actually have a KISS TNC that is IP addressible? If not, you can leave all of that configuration blank. Having it populated won't hurt anything as long as you don't enable KISS. Otherwise, it will try to connect to that address and port hoping to find an IP-addressible KISS TNC!

How often does it do telemetry broadcast
Telemetry is sent (if enabled) every 15 minutes can can be changed in the XML file under TelementryInterval. If you change TelemetryDefined to a different value (or delete the key), then the client will re-transmit the definitions the next time it sends a telemetry packet.

UI-View shows ALL messages directed to your callsign regardless of -SSID (per spec, believe it or not) which is why you saw them there. I'll be doing something similar when the "enhance messaging" task gets to the top of my ToDo list.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ