From: "VO1UM ed.vo1um@... [aprsisce]"
Date: 3/13/17 23:40 (GMT-05:00)
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] APRSISCE PASS CODE

i got both my passwords from that link and got them in no time. flat and they worked on both calls for all aprs software..

Amateur Radio Operator
VO1UM VO1EHC
APRS -9 -1 -2 -3
IRLP  447.500  St John's 146.300 Spaniards Bay both simplex.

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 11:07 PM, Greg D ko6th.greg@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

Please don't encourage this "service".  It bypasses the necessary verification of a ham's license status, which opens us (amateur radio) up to potential abuse and a regulatory "fix".

Fred's link was the correct one.

Greg  KO6TH

JoAnn Donaldson joannplano2005@... [aprsisce] wrote:

Here is the link to the APRS Passcode Generator.

JoAnn Donaldson
AB8YZ

On Monday, March 13, 2017 8:22 PM, "VO1UM ed.vo1um@... [aprsisce]" wrote:

this is what you need pretty sure...      http://www.apritch.co.uk/uiv32_uiview32.php?lang=english

Amateur Radio Operator
VO1UM VO1EHC
APRS -9 -1 -2 -3
IRLP  447.500  St John's 146.300 Spaniards Bay both simplex.

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 9:23 PM, Steve kf6wax@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

your name and Ham Radio Call sign are required before we can issue a passcode

regards

Steve,  kf6wax

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 4:49 PM, tmtlu3@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

Can someone please tell me how to get a pass code fro the program. I have sent multiple emails but still haven't heard back from anyone

--
73,
Steve, KF6WAX