From: "'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce]"
Date: 2/12/17 16:34 (GMT-05:00)
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Dev Release (2017/02/10)

Check that both your APRS-IS and RF port have the appropriate gates and packet types enabled.  Nothing should have changed in this area.

Remember that messages are only gated from -IS to RF for a station if the destination has been "recently" (30 minutes) heard "locally" (2 hops used) on an RF channel.

What are you expecting to pass from your phone to the portable?  Messages or something else?

If you can't figure it out, check the various IGate trace logs and enable them and send a message test and see what they say.  Or email your APRSIS32.XML configuration file to KJ4ERJ@... and I'll take a look at it.

On 2/12/2017 3:31 PM, Greg Depew goatherder_4891@... [aprsisce] wrote:
Not sure what broke but now my igate KB3KBR-1 won't pass messages from WHO-15 to my portable KB3KBR-11.  Nor will it pass from my phone -8 to the portable. I did update to the new device release on -1.

Greg KB3KBR Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone