From: "'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce]"
Date: 2/10/17 09:32 (GMT-05:00)
To: APRSISCE Group
Subject: [aprsisce] Dev Release (2017/02/10)

Updated ToCalls to current definitions

Support Always-On-Top in right click menu in both main and MultiTrack
windows (not on CE)

Remove speed limit and packet rates for internally generated packets
(Lawn mower tracking)

Support proprietary 4 digit precision extension (!DAO!xx) (RTKlib GPS
source)

Show telemetry equation parameters in telemetry popup

Draw a small heading arrow near symbols that beacon speed and course
(Lawn mower tracking)

Support a Syslog-type UDP port for APRISMO diagnostic capture
(Development mode only)