Re: A new observation prompts a new question

Randy Love

SAG = Support And Guidance

That's the one that has been most used in the various events I've help with.

Randy
WF5X

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 3:36 PM, kc8sfq@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,
It's just an instance of APRSIS32 running on a laptop or tablet with a
screen. GPS-TNC-COMPUTER and a radio with portable power such as a battery
or cig lighter plug for the car.

73, Ron (KC8SFQ)> Ron,