Re: Off topic - anyone used the Python APRS libraries

robt.harris

I've been thinking of implementing APRStt for sled dog races. To send the time each team passes a check point back to the race co-ordinators. I'd probably write it in C (since I have more experience with that language).

On 2/7/2017 12:50 PM, Kevin Reeve kevin.reeve@... [aprsisce] wrote:

Has anyone on this list used the python APRS libraries to build an application?

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/aprs/6.0.1

.

Looking to build a simple interface to transmit event participant data out of the mountains and have an application pick it up and put it in a database down in the valley.

Kevin N7RXE

--
"The world of goodness is filled with fleas."

Bob Harris
Longmeadow Bradford Torrey CD (2001-2014)
Ch Silvercreek Gossip Girl
Bath, NH