From: "matt@... [aprsisce]"
Date: 11/27/16 19:45 (GMT-05:00)
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: [aprsisce] need help sending messages

I'm quite new to APRS. I have APRSIS32 running on my laptop hooked to a Kenwood TS-2000 using the internal TNC. I do not have a GPS. I receive fine and get lots of icons all over the screen. When I hit the transmit button in the upper left of the screen the radio transmits and I have verified that I appear on Find U.

I keep trying to send messages and emails and they don't make the radio transmit. They just sit in the pending messages que. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

KD4UPL