(Mobile) IGating with APRSISCE/32

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Oh, and one more thing. If you DO have (mobile) Internet capability and configure a KISS or AGW RF interface, APRSISCE/32 will act as a (currently receive-only) IGate! Whatever is received on the RF port(s) is gated to APRS-IS. A future version will make this a configurable option as well as adding the ability to gate messages from -IS to RF for "recently" heard "local" stations on an RF channel. A much more distant future version may even support digipeating, but for now I'll just leave that up to the TNCs themselves.

PS. I've got AGEPEpro set up with an iCom 706 listening to 30m APRS on 10.147.60 USB. A copy of APRSIS32 running as KJ4ERJ-1 is acting as an HF IGate during the day. I'm also tinkering with WSPR receiving at night, so the IGate goes down. You can see the stations I've heard at:

http://ldeffenb.dnsalias.net:3000/catchall?FormName=RealMain&CellCount=48&MinutesPerCell=30&RfOnly=1&GateID=KJ4ERJ-1

or

http://ldeffenb.dnsalias.net:3000/catchall?FormName=RFTRAFFIC&Action=Display&IGates=KJ4ERJ-1