From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 07 October 2016 15:02
To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] KJ4ERJ offline

All is good here so far. I had shut everything down last night in
anticipation of a power loss sometime through the storm, but amazingly
(thanks to Florida Power and Light) our power is still on! I restarted
everything at 6:30am, but neglected to fire up the SATSRV which I just
did, so all should be running now.

On 10/7/2016 6:46 AM, 'Steve' steve@daniels270.eclipse.co.uk [aprsisce]
wrote:
It looks like Lynn has lost power, so some things such as ANSRVR will not
be
working.
He did send me a file to get a backup system working, but I am not sure
where he sent it, to an old account probably.
I am hoping he can send again or point me to where it is.

Best of luck Lynn

Steve
G6UIM

Posted by: "Steve" <steve@daniels270.eclipse.co.uk>