Re: KJ4ERJ offline

Randy Love

Here's hoping Matthew goes out to sea and doesn't u-turn and give you a round 2!

Good luck!

Randy
WF5X

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 10:02 AM, 'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:
All is good here so far.  I had shut everything down last night in
anticipation of a power loss sometime through the storm, but amazingly
(thanks to Florida Power and Light) our power is still on!  I restarted
everything at 6:30am, but neglected to fire up the SATSRV which I just
did, so all should be running now.

On 10/7/2016 6:46 AM, 'Steve' steve@... [aprsisce]
wrote:
> It looks like Lynn has lost power, so some things such as ANSRVR will not be
> working.
> He did send me a file to get a backup system working, but I am not sure
> where he sent it, to an old account probably.
> I am hoping he can send again or point me to where it is.
>
> Best of luck Lynn
>
> Steve
> G6UIM
>

> ------------------------------------