Re: KJ4ERJ offline

Lynn Deffenbaugh

All is good here so far. I had shut everything down last night in anticipation of a power loss sometime through the storm, but amazingly (thanks to Florida Power and Light) our power is still on! I restarted everything at 6:30am, but neglected to fire up the SATSRV which I just did, so all should be running now.

On 10/7/2016 6:46 AM, 'Steve' steve@daniels270.eclipse.co.uk [aprsisce] wrote:
It looks like Lynn has lost power, so some things such as ANSRVR will not be
working.
He did send me a file to get a backup system working, but I am not sure
where he sent it, to an old account probably.
I am hoping he can send again or point me to where it is.

Best of luck Lynn

Steve
G6UIM

Posted by: "Steve" <steve@daniels270.eclipse.co.uk>