Re: Hurricane status [1 Attachment]

Steve Black

Your in luck! Once it hits rt95 in will stop everything else does! Good luck and be safe. Steve kb1chu

On 10/6/2016 3:02 PM, 'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] wrote:

No, we're hunkered down and supplied up.

On 10/6/2016 2:50 PM, John Wilson kc4lzn@... [aprsisce] wrote:

I'm in Lake County and know your QTH. Tell me you're bugging out?

Stay safe, OM!

73
John

On Oct 6, 2016 2:44 PM, "'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce]" <aprsisce@...> wrote:

As some of you may already know, Hurricane Matthew is bearing down on my
QTH. As a result, I totally expect to be completely without power for
several days (weeks?) starting sometime tonight. The update server will
be unavailable and if any of you are using my ldeffenb.dnsalias.net map
tile server, it will also be down.

I will be releasing an updated APRSISMO.apk that will use the OSM tile
servers instead of my local server. Watch for it in the APRSISDR Yahoo
group Files section.

If you want to watch Matthew approach, add an o/MATT* term to your
filter! And a b/KJ4ERJ* if you want to see my QTH in relation on the
east coast of Florida.

PS. If you put 32909 in as a zip code at weather.com, you can see the
hourly wind speed forecast between 8:00pm tonight (Eastern) and 4:00pm
tomorrow afternoon.