From: "k7mt@... [aprsisce]"
To: aprsisce@...
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 2:05 PM
Subject: [aprsisce] Re: Displaying Earthquake Symbols in my area.

Thanks Lynn,

I put a /Q  earthquake symbol in the Cntrl G window.  What must I do if I want two or three special displays ?? Is there a comma in between or space ???  Displaying Earthquake data from USGS is my only request in my area so I can beacon it out to western Montana Digi's to other folks.

Thanks and APRSIS Rocks. I have it on my Igate and at the State of Montana DES KM7DES.  Great program.

Cheers  Bill K7MT Helena, Mt.