Xastir data to APRSIS32?

kk4lqx@...

Hello All,

Well unfortunately I've had to admit defeat when it comes to getting APRSIS 32 on my RPi.

Instead I've gotten XASTIR up and running. I found that in XASTIR in the "Interface" menu there is an option for "Enable Server Ports"

With this you can send a receive data over a network to another application?

Does anyone know if it is possible to send and receive data from Xastir in APRSIS32?

I've already tried setting up a SimplyKISS port in APRSIS32 with a port of 2023 and that doesn't seem to be working. I see data in the log but nothing is plotted on the map or displayed in the scroller.

Any tips?

73,
Evan, KK4LQX