APRSIS-32 on a Raspberry Pi 3 B using a TNC-Pi

kk4lqx@...

Hello All,

Currently I have APRSIS-32 running on my desktop computer acting as my home APRS station for messaging, beaconing local objects and iGating. My setup is using Windows 10, and a Kantronics KAM All Mode. I'm going to try and transfer this installation to a Raspberry Pi 3 B and then use a TNC-Pi as the TNC. Has anyone done this?

I found some instructions here: http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:linux but I'm not sure if there is anything special that needs to be done because it's a Raspberry Pi or when using the TNC-Pi. My Plan today is to figure it out; i'm just looking for pointers if anyone has already done that! I'll post what I come up with today. If I can manage to get a nice clean image I might even try to see if Lynn wants to host it on his site!

Thanks in advance!

73,
Evan, KK4LQX