Re: Hardware requirement for WM version

David Tse

Lynn, I haven't had a chance to test it out yet on my e830 or my e805, but I'll do it once I get some time to. I think it is another user who was asking about CE platform.

I do not own any CE platform devices at the moment (well, there is one, but not being used: it is a Clarion AutoPC 310C, which is the AutoPC (now defunct) platform based on Windows CE 2.0, I used to use it in my old car, running Odyssey 2000 navigation package).

The reason I asked about e830 and e805 is that both units have a 4.0" large LCD, and they are not being used right now so it's a bit of a waste (too lazy to sell them). I might be selling my HTC Advantage x7501 so even though it'll work fine I might not be able to enjoy it. The MWg 503g's screen is a bit small so I might not be using it either.

I also acquired a MID lately: BenQ S6 running Win XP, and will test your win32 version soon (once I set up the unit w/ other things first).

Thanks!

73,
David

Is this on the Toshiba e830 and e805 that you mentioned originally? Or
one of the other devices? If it's Pocket PC 2003, I might be able to
try building down to there, but I suspect that some of my features (like
the map display) won't be functional as that uses new features of the
Windows Mobile shell API.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

Mustafa AYDIN wrote:

When I double click the exe file from file manager , nothing happens .
My device just continue working asif I didn't do anything.

Do you think I need to add some dll files to windows directory to get
the program work under winCE ?