Weather messages

Brad Hurd

Thanks for all the help and advice that you guys provide. I have APRSIS32 up and running! Next question is with the weather messages. I am using fire net and I am getting the weather alerts for the offices I have selected. However the messages only contain the headers, no test for the message. Example -

15:33:40> 190100z, URGENT_WEATHER,KSZ21>24-26-34>40-54>56-58-59

Nothing else is included in the message. This is happening for all weather offices I have selected. I have enabled all alert types and downloaded the NWS shape files.

What am I missing or do not have configured correctly?

Thanks,

Brad