From: aprsisce@... [mailto:aprsisce@...]
Sent: 08 February 2016 00:16
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Test

My cruise missile is tracking on G6UIM.  Just relocate your station to where you'd like it to land!

PS.  And yes, NSA, I'm just kidding!

On 2/7/2016 4:41 PM, 'Steve' steve@... [aprsisce] wrote:

But my message via the owner part did not so a 50% success on the test. So being English it was a 50% successful test, as some of it worked.

I can of course rely on Americans to get the test 100% correct where none of it works.

Off to measure the distance from America to here, just in case J

Steve

G6UIM

Now equipped with Hard Hat