From: "F8DHV Net f8dhv.net@... [aprsisce]"
To: aprsisce@...
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2016 12:43 PM
Subject: [aprsisce] Config APRSIS to VFO B TMD710

Hello

Sorry for my basic english, and if my problem already post answer . . .

I use APRSIS from several PC via IP from several month, and enjoy it …

Also, with home PC radio, I don’t understand problem to configure Igate  RF <> IS with my TMD 710

Well I verify  RF port config with TMD710  ( mode Kiss APRS12 )
Perhaps delete RF port  and reconfig “ TNC packet “  ???

But when “ Open Command “ test, APRSIS want use only  VFO A

Well, I need use APRS IS  with  VFO B band, because use VFO A Rx other ham and airband …

I must take TMD menu to “ internal TNC “  and  “ databand B band “

And each time, when I send every beacon with “ transmit “  APRSIS takedown  and retake automatically TMD menu “ Databand VFO A “

I editing  XML config file  “ RF port 2 “  but when restart   APRSIS   it change  XML file  “ RF port 1 “   !?!

I hope find answer and understand wich use APRSIS and my TMD710 with  Igate  TNC  VFO B

Sincerely thanks
From F8DHV-4 and  F8DHV-7  ;-)