From: "Don Poaps va7dgp@... [aprsisce]"
To: "aprsisce@..." <aprsisce@...>
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] SCS PTCIIex RB

Robert

I ran UIVIEW  set up as Robust Packet, the sound card picked data via UZ7HO which picked up Packet which was ported to APRS Messenger and AWG Tracker. At that time I could not get APRSIS 32 running with my SCS-PTC 11 ex TNC.

I had no issues. I was able to Chat directly from Vancouver BC area to the Mediterranean Sea to N1ZZZ/MM on 30 M.

Don va7dgp

Don Poaps
New Westminster, BC
VA7DGP

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 9:19 AM, Rob Giuliano kb8rco@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

Personally, I would do some serious reading before I ever tried to TX with multiple inputs connected to the same radio.

Curious if you have tried that TX?