From: "wdradtke@... [aprsisce]"
Date: 01/17/2016 20:50 (GMT-05:00)
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: [aprsisce] Continously repeating message HELP?

First off this is an issue with a message from Openaprs not APRSIS32 but it has general APRS implications. I recieved an account verification message via RF and IS.  It continues to repeat itsself to both my mobile rig and base.  As soon as I delete it it its back again like an immortal cockroach.  I have boxes repeatedly beeping at me in the car and shack.  The sender tells me there is nothing to be done. Should this decay off the system or is it a terminal (as in shut-down my systems to make it go away) issue?  Any ideas?
Thnx
W8WDR