From: "Kurt ksaves2@... [aprsisce]"
Date: 01/07/2016 18:11 (GMT-05:00)
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] 2nd NMEA datastream port?

That's interesting.  Would I be able to have both positions displayed on one screen?  I guess the Local Server Port configuration is what I would have to learn to setup in the "primary" instance
of APRSIS32 to monitor the incoming NMEA data on the "second" instance?

I'm not interested in having the tracked device (amateur rocket) going out over APRS-IS as I don't think anyone else would be interested.  When I use an APRS tracker, it's on 70cm and if
I were to use a 2 meter AP510 I'd tune it to something other than 144.390 as a once every 5 second position packet would understandably irk the users on the national frequency.

Out where we fly there is no easily accessible internet source.  The folks that use Android phones can use utilities there but I have a $20.00 subscription phone for calls.

Kurt KC9LDH