Re: Does aprsisce support Socks proxy?

ae5pl <pete@...>

While the Socks proxy is supposed to be invisible, if APRSISCE is using NetTCPBinding it doesn't support proxies. Here is a quote from a Microsoft thread:

"I have a program written with .Net 2.0 by me using normal tcp sockets and which I can tunnel through socks proxy, but after upgrading to .NET 3.5 (and still using sockets) my used tool can't grab the traffic. I'm using "proxifier" but there are many other capture tools, also some free."

Maybe this will help Lynn. Socks proxies were supposed to be invisible to applications but with the continual evolution of TCP stacks, APIs, etc., there may be issues with certain configurations.

73,

Pete AE5PL