From: "'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce]"
Date: 12/29/2015 18:37 (GMT-05:00)
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Can you make the scroller window bigger?

Play with Configure / Screen / Orientation options.  Or just play with the window shape (tall vs wide).

On 12/29/2015 5:57 PM, dkc2030@... [aprsisce] wrote:

Greetings from a newbie and Happy New Year to all.  I just joined the group and have a couple hours of experience with the application.  I watched a few videos on Youtube that showed the scroller window being the whole left side of the screen.  Mine seems to only hold 6 entries.  I have cruised through some of the Wiki and have not found a configuration parameter for this.

I am running version from 8/29/2012.  Can this be changed or is it a fixed size now with no way to really scroll it?

I have been using UIView but have hit a roadblock trying to reinstall it on a PC that previously had it - so I ended up here.

Thanks to all,

Dave - KD7UM