From: "Greg D ko6th.greg@... [aprsisce]"
To: aprsisce@...
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2015 2:18 AM
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] APRSISCE NOT RESPONDING

'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] wrote:

> > I try to keep on the non-development versions for stability reasons,
> > as this is up as an iGate. You think the current dev version is better?
>
> Isn't that a question with an obvious answer? If I didn't think the
> ongoing development was better, why would I have made the changes?

Hi Lynn,

Um, yeah... Clumsy wording on my part. By "better" I meant "more
stable". Development usually starts with breaking things (at least, the
way I do it!), before it gets polished and wonderful again. We've been
anxiously awaiting for the polish to dry...

The only ports I have are for the Internet, and a serial KISS port for
my MFJ TNC (default command strings).

Greg KO6TH