Re: APRSISCE NOT RESPONDING

Lynn Deffenbaugh

On 12/18/2015 11:12 PM, Greg D ko6th.greg@gmail.com [aprsisce] wrote:

I have that version running 24x7 for months on end, no trouble. It's on my Linux "server" (aka spare PC), under Wine.
YMMV depending on what RF Port types and connections you use. IIRC, some port types would leak memory over time.

I try to keep on the non-development versions for stability reasons, as this is up as an iGate. You think the current dev version is better?
Isn't that a question with an obvious answer? If I didn't think the ongoing development was better, why would I have made the changes?