Re: APRSISCE NOT RESPONDING

Greg D

I have that version running 24x7 for months on end, no trouble.  It's on my Linux "server" (aka spare PC), under Wine.

I try to keep on the non-development versions for stability reasons, as this is up as an iGate.  You think the current dev version is better?

Greg  KO6TH

'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] wrote:

That version likely had some memory leaks that would cause what you're seeing.  I really, really need to make the time to put out another general release, but in the meantime, if you switch over to development I think you'll find the problems are gone.

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:development-version

On 12/18/2015 12:06 AM, n0meq@... [aprsisce] wrote:
ABOUT SHOWS:  Built: 2012/08/30 09:19

2009, 2012