From: aprsisce@... [mailto:aprsisce@...]
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 7:13 PM
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: [aprsisce] Deleting Tile Sets & it's name

I've deleted the files for a Tile Set that I no longer want to use.  But when I go to Configure>Maps>Tile Sets and go to the deleted tile set name, it's still there but the delete button is greyed out.  How do I get rid of that tile set name?

The delete button is greyed out on all tile sets I've created, so I don't think it's an issue with the fact that I've already deleted the map tile folder for that tile set.

Thanks
Bob
KE6GYD