Re: VIEW ALL becoming VIEW NONE

kc8sfq

Cool idea. It was the end of the day after a road trip. I just wanted to capture the GPX before I shut down so I could use it to fetch missing tiles. That was accomplished this AM without incident.

The VIEW ALL becoming VIEW NONE was apparently caused by me missing a RESTORE before shut down. I've done several power cycles *with* RESTORE without incident. I it would seem that the malfunction is with the nut holding the tablet.

Thanks, KC8SFQ, Ron