Re: VIEW ALL becoming VIEW NONE

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Disable and re-enable the GPS and I suspect the .GPX file will be written and a new one started.

On 8/10/2015 1:39 PM, kc8sfq@... [aprsisce] wrote:

Hi Lynn, yet again.

Well, the mystery is solved. my question (quoted below) answered it's self. When I fired up this morning, the missing GPX file was there in all it's glory. Apparently, the AUTOSAVE GPX, autosaves during the shut down process, not as the track is plotted, as i had assumed.

We don't even need to discuss what happens when you A$$ U ME

Thanks, Ron