Re: VIEW ALL becoming VIEW NONE

kc8sfq

Hi Lynn, yet again.

Well, the mystery is solved. my question (quoted below) answered it's self. When I fired up this morning, the missing GPX file was there in all it's glory. Apparently, the AUTOSAVE GPX, autosaves during the shut down process, not as the track is plotted, as i had assumed.

We don't even need to discuss what happens when you A$$ U ME

Thanks, Ron