Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 9:57 PM
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Re: Hardware requirement for WM version

One thing Windows Mobile developers learn is there is no such thing as
"standard" Windows. APRS/CE and APRSISCE are two completely different
programs by different developers. APRSISCE is built in the Windows
Mobile 6 Professional SDK environment targeting the ARMV4I processor.
Windows CE has no guarantee of what sections of Windows API is available
or not. It is left up to the whim of the platform builder.

Is there a brand on the device or is a standard Windows CE SDK
development environment available for it? If so, that will tell me what
I need to conditionalize out of my program to make it work there.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ