From: "Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh@... [aprsisce]"
Date: 06/06/2015 14:15 (GMT-05:00)
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Ftm 400 c4fm objects

Greg KB3KBR wrote...

> As of right now the object stands as...
> 444.125+W 444.125MHz Toff +500 W3ZIC in the comment field.

My preference is to use the callsign for the name of the
object with a -R on the end so it stands out from all of
the other callsigns. Then it is unique unless you have
multiple repeaters running under the same callsign. What
about the Toff? Without a tone on the output, the users
with FM-only radios will get to listen to the C4FM
transmissions... or are you running it in FM only?

--
73 Keith VE7GDH
UI-View32