*From:* Lynn W. Deffenbaugh <mailto:kj4erj@arrl.net>
*Sent:* Friday, January 29, 2010 8:59 PM
*To:* aprsisce@yahoogroups.com <mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
*Subject:* Re: [aprsisce] Re: Hardware requirement for WM version

Is this on the Toshiba e830 and e805 that you mentioned originally? Or
one of the other devices? If it's Pocket PC 2003, I might be able to
try building down to there, but I suspect that some of my features (like
the map display) won't be functional as that uses new features of the
Windows Mobile shell API.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

Mustafa AYDIN wrote:

When I double click the exe file from file manager , nothing happens .
My device just continue working asif I didn't do anything.

Do you think I need to add some dll files to windows directory to get
the program work under winCE ?